Area of expertise
About Blue Phoenix Group
Blue Phoenix Group is a market leader in processing incinerator bottom ash (IBA) from household waste. The IBA comes from Waste-to-Energy facilities that incinerate waste to produce electricity and heating. After the combustion process, the bottom ash remains. This bottom ash contains valuable materials such as metals and minerals that can be recovered and recirculated back into the economy. We play a crucial role in the circular economy, which is necessary for the ecological transition to a more sustainable future, by reducing landfilling and the reliance on primary materials.
We are a young, dynamic growing organization active on four continents. As a Group, we strive not only to contribute to the circular economy continuously, but also to reduce the climate impacts of our operations while ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and we are looking for a person that will contribute to our mission of building a sustainable future.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Corporate Accountant to join our Corporate Control team in Rotterdam and help us build and professionalize our reporting to our internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for a person with several years of experience at an auditing firm or multinational.Tasks
Tasks and Responsibilities
Responsible for Group annual accounts according to Dutch Gaap;
- Responsible for Group Consolidation (Lucanet) and reporting to shareholders & banks;
- Responsible for the Group accounting procedures;
- Responsible for Transfer Price methodology;
- Liaison to KPMG, Group Auditor;
- Hedge accounting;
- Accounting related projects like potential implementation of IFRS, PPA’s, integration of new M&A companies etc.
- Proven track record of several years in auditing or group accounting
- RA/AA or comparable qualification.
- Knowledge or ERP and consolidation tools.
- A strong interest in sustainability.
- Enjoys working in a small team of professionals.
- Excellent communication skills and sense of humor.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- A self-starting job based in Rotterdam Alexander
- A dynamic and changing environment.
- An informal and open culture where you can explore your competencies.
- Possibility to work remotely for 2 days per week.
Blue Phoenix Group provides the ideal environment for making an impact. We will provide you with a safe and friendly work environment, as well as tools and support for your professional and personal development. We value people from diverse backgrounds who want to be part of our mission.
For more information, apply with your motivation letter and CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.