Finance Young Professional
Area of expertise
Are you passionate about Finance and Treasury and would you consider working with a international company that is focused on technology, growth, circularity and creating a sustainable future? Then a job at Blue Phoenix Group could be perfect for you!
What we ask
- WO Master degree in Business Economics (Finance & Treasury)
- A relevant entry level work experience and/or an internship or a relevant sideline activity;
- Proven affinity with Treasury activities;
- You are a team player, analytical, result driven, and besides you have strong social and leadership skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Values safety, sustainability and cultural diversity.
What we offer
- A self-starting job based in Rotterdam;
- A dynamic and changing environment with (future) possibilities for international assignments;
- Career development program (eg. internal mentoring program and business challenges in your first year);
- An informal and open culture where you can explore your competencies.
Blue Phoenix Group offers the perfect environment to have impact. We offer you a career and not just a job. We'll provide you with a safe and friendly working environment, tools and support for your career and personal development. We value talents with different backgrounds, who want to be part of something bigger. At Blue Phoenix Group we are building a sustainable future.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.